The Starbound Shard

• Hi everyone!

I would like to introduce our new little group: The Starbound Shard.

We are a a bunch of players who have been camping in the Wayfarers during previous years, but found ourselves seeking out Ad Astra each time and enjoying the roleplay so much that we decided that we wanted to join you all!

Our group name comes from the fact that we were formerly part of a group called The Shattered Grail: A group of various adventurers and mercenaries who have gathered together for various personal reasons in pursuit of a mysterious goal. Some of you may have worked with them in the past. Our new group will focus less on the whole mercenary aspect. We are now mostly a group of friends who have a shared history and are pursuing our own personal goals.

There will be seven of us at the upcoming Conquest event: Me and my partner from the Netherlands, and the rest from Norway, who we met as our neighbors during our very first Conquest event. Our group will include perhaps some familiar faces: Vann the apprentice mage and Cecil the researcher of all things strange and wonderful. The rest of us are still working out the final details on their characters. I will update this post when they are done. Three of us will be returning to Conquest but with new characters, and two of us will be first time LARPers.

We are all very excited to be joining you all and are looking forward to the event!

• Vann

Hat den Titel des Themas von „The Startbound Shard“ zu „The Starbound Shard“ geändert.